Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I M (is) fun!!!


Disclaimer : People who didn't actually get my pun, IM in the title meant Internet Marketing.

Back in the day, when I was still a kid, or maybe a grown up kid, I used Internet just for fun and you know what and of course to download movies and projects.

Then came Facebook and I became one of its foremost addicts. Facebook was all about friends and of course chicks. Well, more about chicks...anyway, what I mean is, it was all about time pass and enjoyment.

Then I was introduced to the amazing world of Internet Marketing and for the first time in my life I felt 'Wow!! I never knew this.' I have been in awe of the web and the socia media ever since.

This is not something I do for a living, yes of course for a living, I am not doing this for charity. What I meant was not 'just' for a living. I actually kind of like it. I like exploring the new dimensions of web everyday and there's really too much information to grasp. Having been in this arena for quite a few years now, I can definitely say, I am a pro. Or, may not be a pro, but definitely I am better than an amateur. I am still in the process of learning and will always be.

This virtual world is changing and growing too fast and I don't want to be left behind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment